chemical engineering for gate by ram prasad book pdf

Gate is very important exam for all chemical engineering students ,But all students can't clear this exams because of not having proper Book.
If you can afford  to attend class then it is very easy .If You want to do self study  then just read only this book. Gate chemical engineering by ram prasad.
This book available on amazon. If u want pdf then.

For downloading PDF click hre DOWNLOAD
And if you want OP gupta book for MCQ  DOWNLOAD
NOTE : Ram prasad book price is 49 rs you can pay via net banking,upi, online wallets

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. better to practice at www.examhill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving this site....

      Delete
    2. Can you send me the pdf file of the book.. because its missing from the blog

      Delete
  3. If we are an international student, how do we obtain the book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please reupload the pdf file the book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from baBanglade I need this badly , but I don't have those payments method. Can I have this copy anyway??? Please help me please.
    ahsanche2014@gmail.com this my mail address please help me anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am from Bangladesh ,I need this badly , but I don't have those payments method. Can I have this copy anyway??? Please help me please.
    ahsanche2014@gmail.com this my mail address please help me anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys please anyone send PDF of this book to my email, I don't have enough money for buying this so please help me. My email id is madhanche34@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment